Issuing a Receipt After Making a Purchase
After clicking ‘Confirm or Change Reservation’ on the SFJ website, tap ‘Search Receipt Data’ in the red box.
Use the receipt search screen to search for the record for which you want to issue a receipt for. When searching for a record, select one of the following, enter the required items, and then click the ‘Next’ button.
- Search by reservation number
- Search by confirmation number
The receipt information input screen is displayed. Enter/select the following, and then tap on the ‘Display Receipt’ button.
- Name (Leave empty if you do not wish to fill in)
- Sections to be displayed (all sections, section 1, section 2)
- Persons to be displayed (passengers 1 to 6)
- Display total cost breakdown
Print the receipt data that is displayed.