Providing information about how to access the airports and the facilities offered.
- Haneda Airport (Tokyo)
- Kitakyushu Airport
- Fukuoka Airport
- Kansai Airport (Osaka)
- Chubu Centrair International Airport (Nagoya)
- Yamaguchi Ube Airport
Please note the following:
- Starting October 25th, 2020, the arrival and departure terminal at Haneda Airport for flights to/from Kansai and Yamaguchi Ube will be changed from "Terminal 2" to "Terminal 1".
Due to the change, all flights operated by Star Flyer including the flights to/from Kitakyushu and Fukuoka will arrive/depart from Haneda Airport Terminal 1 starting October 25th, 2020.
For more details, please see the information on the change of arrival and departure terminal at Haneda Airport.
- Check-in at Fukuoka Airport, Chubu Airport, and Yamaguchi Ube Airport is available at the ANA counter.
Information about procedures to follow from check-in to boarding. For connecting flights or if you miss a reserved flight, see information here.
Online check-in is a service that allows you to check-in and issue a boarding pass from a device such as a smartphone from 24 hours before the departure of your scheduled flight after purchasing a reservation.
Touch the panel to check-in, purchase new tickets, request a refund or issue a receipt. You can also make a seat reservation.
Information about items required for check-in and procedures. You should pass the security checkpoint at least 20 minutes prior to departure time.
Notify airport staff at check-in for the first flight. Passengers with connecting flights on our partner airlines may comlete check-in and check luggage up to your final destination.
- Flex Traveler Program A program in which the company receives cooperation from self-nominated passengers who are willing to change flights in the event that not enough seats are available and agree to the alternative public transportation/compensation for cooperation the company proposes.
- Wallet (Passbook) application for iPhone
Information on carry-on luggage and checked baggage.
Passengers who need assistance
We offer a variety of services to passengers who need assistance.
In-flight Rules and Cautions
Read before boarding. Thank you for your cooperation.
Hotels/Rental cars/Share taxis
Information about hotels and car rental services near the airport.