Reservation Start Date and Purchase Deadline
All tickets will go on sale at the same time for each flight schedule period.
- Applicable fares and periods tickets go on sale See
Qualifying Fares & Boarding Periods
Reservation / Sales Start Date Boarding Period Qualifying fares on saleUntil Saturday, October 29, 2022All Japan domestic flight fares※1
Reservations and Purchases
- * Please make sure to purchase your ticket within the specified purchase deadline when making your reservation. (If the purchase deadline has expired, the reservation will be canceled without notice.)
- * There are restrictions on the number of seats sold. You might not be able to specify a seat for some flights.
- * There are certain rules for cancellations and refunds for each fare. For more details, check Information on Ticket Refunds.
Please purchase the ticket by the date and time specified at the time the reservation is made.
If the purchase is not made by the deadline, the reservation will be canceled without notice.
The deadline to purchase the ticket depends on the fare you have reserved. (Please confirm the applicable conditions of the fare you wish to use from the fare list.)
Click here for details on how to purchase.
If a flight the customer requests is full, customers will be added to the waiting list.
- Waiting list applications can only be accepted for one flight per person.
- Requests to be placed on a waiting list are accepted at the SF Call Center (Japan domestic flight reservation and information center) (not available online).
- Applications and being placed on the waiting list must be made up to two days before the scheduled departure date (for fares that are on sale for a limited time only, this can be done only while the fare is on sale).
- There are some fares for which customers cannot be placed on a waiting list.